I suggest you ...

MetroLinq alignment tool

It would be great if you can view the signal on both ends of the link while in alignment. The current setup works fine if you have one installer going back and forth between sites. But if you have a guy on each end you have to switch back and forth between transmitting and receiving in order for each installer to see the signal.

In other words, being able to see the signal on either side regardless of which side is transmitting or receiving.

14 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    MattMatt shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

3 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • John ReinerAdminJohn Reiner (Admin, IgniteNet) commented  · 

Hi Matt,

You can view the signal levels during alignment from either side. You must start aiming mode on the client side first, however.

Best Regards,

John

• rudyrudy commented  · 

Sound option to the signalgraph bar should be add. In bright sun conditions almost any screen is poorly visible, special when hanging in a tower, so an extra tuning tool in the form of a tone generator depening on the signal would be handy.

• Anonymous commented  · 

first time install, we cancelled the installation. Aligntment is very bad. its dosnt update.. for now we are not gonna use Ignitenet before they build a proper firmware that is showing live signal levels

Feedback and Knowledge Base