Warning - Please read the following message carefully
Devices running firmware versions starting with 2.0.0 MUST be upgraded to the intermediate firmware version, 2.0.0-1244, BEFORE upgrading to versions starting with 2.0.1! Devices running 2.0.1 CANNOT be downgraded to 2.0.0! Upgrading directly from versions prior to 2.0.0-1244 (e.g. 2.0.0-821) to 2.0.1 or downgrading from 2.0.1 to 2.0.0 will result in a device failure that will require special steps to recover (See end note for recovery process)! Please contact Support@IgniteNet.com if you have any questions!
The firmware on this page applies to the following MetroLinq models:
Version 2.0.0-1244 - Intermediate firmware For devices running 2.0.0 ONLY (see above note)
Version 2.0.1-1227 - For devices running 2.0.0-1244 or later (see above note)
- Fixed: Crash during point-to-multi-point bridge testing
- Fixed: Race condition when establishing a Block Ack agreement
- Fixed: KRACK vulnerability
- New feature: Added ability to set 5GHz as AP and as backup at the same time.
- New feature: Added multicast enhancement feature for 5GHz
- Improvement: Cleaned up debug log messages for active channel when in aiming mode
- Improvement: Added new connection mode
- Improvement: Stability and performance enhancement for 60GHz
- Improvement: Driver Congestion and Throttling
- Improvement: Backup daemon optimizations
- Known Issue: PTMP AP (BF-18-XX) will report RSSI 14 dB lower than client device (due to measurements taken during beamforming process)