Q: How do I upgrade my FusionSwitch™ PoE and Fiber switches?
- Log in to the local web UI of the switch.
- Navigate to the System->Files page
- Next, from the menu near the top of the page, choose the "Copy System File" option
- Now choose "HTTP Upload", "Firmware" for the file type, "runtime.bix" for the "Destination File Name", and finally, upload the firmware file from your file system under the "Source File Name" option.
- Now click Apply.
- After you get a confirmation, you'll need to reboot the device for it to take affect. To do this, go to System->Maintenance, and click the "Apply" button under the "Schedule a System Reboot" heading.