The discovery tool is a java-based utility that allows you to locate IgniteNet devices running on your local network.
- Fix a bug where subsequent scans don't always include all of the responding devices.
Released on May 18, 2017
- Double click is now required to open the device's IP address in the browser.
- Fixed an issue where the discovery tool couldn't be run from certain Linux distributions.
- Fixed a bug that prevented device records from showing up when multiple network interfaces/IPs were configured on the host.
Released on Sept 15, 2016
- Allow the discovery tool to function over IP aliased interfaces.