Q: How do I undo a decommission action? I can't find my device anymore!
Once a device is decommissioned, it will no longer show up in your list of devices by default.
In order to view your device or undo the decommission action, please do the following:
- Navigate to the "Devices" page (from either the Site or Cloud-level menu)
- Under the filters section called "Decommissioned", check the Decommissioned checkbox so that decommissioned devices will be included in the search results.
- Click the "Apply filters" button in the upper right area of the filters box header.
- Once you see your device again in the list, select it by checking the checkbox next to it in the list.
- Now click the button labeled "Actions"
- Choose "Undo Decommission".