Q: How do I download the Troubleshooting Logs?
Upon contacting support for assistance, you may be asked to retrieve the troubleshooting logs. These files contain the configuration, link, and log information often needed to discover the root cause of a problem. Below are the steps to retrieving these files.
From the web GUI
1. Navigate to "System".
2. Select "Maintenance".
3. Click on the "Troubleshooting Log" button to download the files.
From the Cloud
1. Navigate to "Devices".
2. Click on the appropriate device.
3. Click on the "Live Actions" drop-down menu.
4. Select "Fetch troubleshooting File".
5. Once the troubleshooting file task has been started, navigate to "Activities" in the Device Menu.
6. Click on "Maintenance Tab".
7. Click on "Download file".